Have you ever wanted to access your EZ-CARE system from home, while on vacation, or at a remote site? What about centralizing data for multiple sites while allowing each site to access and work with their own data. Now you can without having to install and manage your own remote access infrastructure! We are now offering to host your EZ-CARE system on our secure servers and all you need is a broadband Internet connection.
Commonly Asked Questions
- Any up-to-date Windows or Mac PC
- Web browser (Internet Explorer recommended)
- Internet connection (Broadband strongly recommended)
Since you will be accessing the software via the Internet, the most critical factor affecting performance will be the speed of your Internet access. Performance should be reasonable for anyone with a broadband (DSL, Cable, Satellite, etc.) connection, but can vary depending on a variety of factors we can’t predict, including Internet congestion and number of users simultaneously accessing the server.
The good news is that all software functions are run on our server, so only keystrokes, mouse-clicks and screen changes need to be transmitted.
- EZ-CARE2 is the same product whether it’s hosted or installed. If your needs change, you can still use the same product. This provides both greater future flexibility and improved ease-of-use through a richer set of user-interface tools. Web-based products are only available as hosted online solutions, and do not offer these benefits.
- You get all the benefits of EZ-CARE’s unmatched flexibility and proven features, as well as the confidence that comes from our having served the childcare industry for over 25 years.
How do I sign up?
Call (800) 220-4111 to speak to your account manager, receive more information about your EZ-CARE2 Web system, and get answers to all your questions.
More information: Call us at 800-220-4111.